Friday, September 13, 2013

NPC Portraits


Now, these are for the Vampire: the Masquerade chronicle I'm running; notable characters, sires, progeny, antagonists, and Kindred of interest around the greater Janesville area.  If you're not one of my players, these photos won't be as useful; however, they might still work for you or your RPG.



Johnathan Marsh ~ malkavian





Vanessa ~ caitiff





Mark Sensa ~ gangrel





Kamilla ~ ???





James Swanson aka "Creepazoid" ~ caitiff





Harold's character before he was embraced.





Starker ~ ventrue and Prince of Janesville





Venom ~ gangrel




Benedict Rasahn ~ Tremere


VS

p.s.  None of these images are mine and I have no rights regarding them, just found them with a google search and thought they looked appropriate.  If there's a problem, just let me know and I'll swamp certain images for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment